Wednesday 2 November 2011

City Shapers received their personalized Range Rover Evoques


As you probably know, a year ago, forty fashion,design,music & cinema personalities were chosen as part of the 'Pulse of the City' project by Land Rover for the launch of the Range Rover Evoque, the stylish british compact SUV.


In the time from the launch of the campaign to the launch of the car in the major car markets, was created a unique guide, by monitoring their movements in the Fashion capitals of the planet from Sidney to Milan.
Today the car is available in the major car markets around the world, and the 40 City Shapers received their 40 personalized Evoques.
Among the 40 City Shapers there were four personalities who are based in Milan, Neil Barrett,Francesca Versace,Sergio Cerruti and Natasha Slater.




Natasha Slater said 'I chose a black four-door Evoque because it's a style icon, it's sporty and elegant at the same time, and it's always fashionable and trendy. As I'm a DJ and I organize parties and exclusive events in Milan, music is an integral part of my life. That's why listening to music in my car is very important to me, and so is having an exclusive sound system of very high quality.'  




Francesca Versace chose a white Evoque Coupè with ebony interiors and finishing with botanical flowers patterns 'I'm looking forward to driving my new Evoque,  because it looks like driving a flying saucer, with the ultra modern and cutting edge sound and light systems. The panoramic sunroof helps, it makes me feel as if I were in a solarium. It's fantastic also to watch the starry sky at night!' 




Neil Barrett chose an urban chic variant 'I wanted a cool, timeless model: not too showy, but still able to draw the attention. Therefore I chose a combination that will be able to draw the attention of the right people, of an attentive public which appreciates urban and sophisticated style.'




The fourth and last milanese City Shaper, Sergio Cerruti opted for an elegant black: 'A color that can be associated to my personality and my style. I consider black as elegant, mysterious and artistic. The interiors offer all you can have technologically speaking on an Evoque, and that confirms my renowned liking for entertainment.' 







Georgina Chapman, Marchesa's designer and co-founder and NYC City Shaper 

















No comments:

Post a Comment